Pendleton Whisky Cocktails
Cimmiyotti’s originals, concocted for Pendleton’s own Battle of the Bars. Judge for yourself which is the winner!
- A delectable martini featuring a generous pour of Pendleton Whisky, sweetened up with a touch of Disaronno and topped with a float of Prosecco.
- Calling all Cowboys! Pendleton Whisky with a dash of peach Schnapps and a bit of citrus comes to life with an orange rind stocked with whole cloves and set aflame!
- The name says it all, with grapefruit and basil to compliment this refreshing blend of Pendleton Whisky and Cointreau over ice and topped with grapefruit San Pellegrino, it will keep you coming back for more.
- Our spin on this classic martini features Rye Whisky, and orange bitters. Served up with an orange twist.
- This colorful treat features Maker's Mark, Sweet Vermouth, Blackberry Brandy, and a dash of bitters. Served on the rocks with a splash of soda.
- Russian Vodka at its best! A whole lime muddled with fresh ginger served with Russian Standard Vodka over ice in the traditional Copper Cup and topped with ginger beer.
- Rumored to have made its début in Florence, Italy, named for a certain Count Camillo Negroni, this classic refresher draws from the bitterness of Campari and the botanicals of Gin. With a touch of vermouth this martini masterpiece is ready to enjoy.
- Hendricks Gin rightfully paired with cucumber, lime, a trace of basil, and a touch of sweetness.
- While the origin of this classic is not quite clear, its popularity has not dwindled in over 100 years. With scotch and Drambuie on the rocks with a lemon twist, you can taste why.
- Champagne and Berry Liqueur.
- Pendleton, Bailey's, and a splash of Pepsi.
- 1910 Rye, Sweet Vermouth, and Cherry.
- Disaronno, Cranberry and Orange Juice.
- Maker’s Mark with our housemade Ginger Ale.
- Effin Cucumber Vodka compliments our version of a strawberry lemonade, made with house-prepared strawberry puree.
- An exotic martini featuring silver tequila, elder flower, Casis and a happy helping of citrus.
- Cosmo or mimosa? Why not Both?!
- Kraken Rum thrashes against the spiced currents of ginger beer with a brooding Myers float.
- Champagne, Strawberry Puree, and Vanilla Vodka.
- Originally named Pond Scum by our Cimmiyotti’s staff, this minty sweet treat will take you back to a nice cold scoop of ice cream. We prefer a Martini Glass to a cone.
- A fitting dessert for a “table of two”… This cocktail is our adult version of a root beer float, and yes there are sprinkles on top.
- A sweet creamy classic that never goes out of style.
- Dark Rum, Vanilla Absolut, and Coconut.
- Bailey’s Cointreau and Hazelnut Liqueur.